VeggieBoards banner

Pick your favorite type (crispy or chewy) and flavor!

• Crispy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chewy

• Oatmeal Raisin

• Peanut Butter

• Chocolate Chip (with or w/o nuts)

• Double Chocolate (with or w/o nuts)

• Sugar

• Shortbread

• Macaroon

• Ginger

What's Your Favorite Kind of Cookie?

2K views 33 replies 28 participants last post by  spectrum42 
#1 ·
Assuming it meets your dietary needs, of course. The poll is multiple choice, so pick both the type (crispy or chewy) and flavor you like best. But no fair, checking every kind of cookie!!

I'm a chewy chocolate chip girl myself. Soft, cake-y shortbread cookies are a very close second. But they have to be homemade; those storebought shortbread cookies are just too hard. I could eat a whole batch of homemadeshortbread in one sitting if I didn't stop myself.

I've always hated oatmeal raisin. I think raisins in cookies are just there to torment children who think they're biting into something with chocolate chips!

See less See more
#7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesseract View Post

I've always hated oatmeal raisin. I think raisins in cookies are just there to torment children who think they're biting into something with chocolate chips!
Tess you are a genius. I myself, even as an adult, have been duped into the chocolate chip-looking-raisin situation far too many times.

I went for the chewy, chocolate chip, double chocolate, and sugar cookies (Potbelly has an amazing sugar cookie -- loved it when I was a L/O unfortunately not vegan
). Also quite good is an oatmeal/chocolate chip cookie.

Anyone else getting

#21 ·
Gooey cashew butter chocolate chip are my recent addiction but there will always be a special place in my heart for Grandma's chocolate chip. I also love oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip, and ginger cookies and. . . well, I'm just obsessed with cookies. They're my favorite dessert item by far.

#25 ·
Speaking of black & white cookies, one of the best cookies I ever had was a black & white shortbread cookie from Three Brothers Bakery. Half chocolate shortbread and half regular. The shortbread was soft and delicate like homemade. Only it didn't fall apart as much as my homemade shortbread. It rocked my world, and they've never sold it again.

What's the deal with white chocolate? Why do people like it? I really think you would get the same effect if you just blended sugar into some Crisco.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.