Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure which forum to put this in, but this seemed like a nice neutral choice...

What kind of education does everyone here have?

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I clicked masters even though I haven't started the program yet.
I'm enrolled to start in August and I'm excited. That counts, right?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think in the States you call university 'college' right? In Canada college is where you go to learn trades, or to get a certificate or diploma instead of a degree. The tuition is also much cheaper than university.

Is anyone studying environmental science? I will be doing my master's degree next year in Natural Resource Management.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
I kind of lied. I don't have my masters yet, but there was no, "currently in grad school" I guess I could check college, but I want to give myself some extra credit!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Do you guys think there's a connection between veg*nism and education? (Maybe it's more appropriate for the debate forum? But since we're here...)

Most of the adult veg*ns I know have completed college (aka university) or some higher level, though it could just be that most of the people I interact with have some form of higher education (regardless of their diet). I just wonder sometimes if there's a connection between an elevated awareness of one's diet (that may lead to veg*nism) and education. But I guess that doesn't account for the large number of people who become veg*ns in high school (before attending college, if they do). Anyways, I'm rambling.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
After H.S. I was given a free all expense paid trip to Vietnam by the goverment...Im special!
Then I went to a community college after that but left with a trades degree(tool & die maker) so I dont know what to vote for!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I've survived the first year of my Masters Program. It's been hell, especially the mandatory statistics class. I'll be glad to be out of school.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
In veggieboards I thought for sure there would be more people in the environmental field. That is half the reason I became vegetarian!

please tell me if you are, I would like to meet people interested in studying the environment academically.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think im in 10th grade!

Its so confusing how everything is different in different countries!

Like here high school and college are the same things!

so its bah!!

Danny

1 - 20 of 48 Posts