VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
A bug??? What are you talking about? *doubletake* OH MY GOD WHAT HELL IS THAT?!?!?! Seriously, that looks like something out of a really bad sci-fi...

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Whatever it is, it's pretty. I'll have to see if my dad will look at it -- he has a ton of books on bugs.
(Ooh.. but then he'd know I post here and I'd have to erase any references to my parents. Maybe it's not worth it.
)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Duh! It's an alien life form sent to earth to infect us all with SARS so that the race of winged mutants can take over the earth and eat all the frozen yogurt.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
Do you live near a nu-CLURE site or anything? It kinda looks like what we had in Arizona - except ours had the ability to use rude gestures, speak full sentances in 3 languages, and intimidate large livestock for fun. Some of them even knew how to drive combine tractors and large diesel trucks with trailers on the back. They were good workers until they figured out that they could get a higher wage for the same work because they were..... *stops with a startle*

Oh, no! Has it made any wage demands yet or taken any animals hostage? *shudder*

1 - 20 of 24 Posts