VeggieBoards banner
1861 - 1872 of 1872 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Monos : 6.5 /10

Colombian art house film about a squad of child soldiers guarding a western prisoner and a milking cow, with touches of Lord of the Flies.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Monos : 6.5 /10

Colombian art house film about a squad of child soldiers guarding a western prisoner and a milking cow, with touches of Lord of the Flies.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a dvd called Standing In The Shadows of Motown. It's about the musicians behind all the Motown hits. I recommend this if you like Motown.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I watch a lot of videos on YouTube, as that is the easiest place to find material devoted to my interests (Buddhism, Hinduism, Non-duality, social critique, astronomy, composing/piano, animal rights, critical thinking, love, etc.).

A few days ago I started watching the Introduction to Vedanta series by Swami Sarvapriyananda, based on the text, Aparokshanubhuti (which means Direct Experience) by Adi Shankaracharya. I have watched the first three (out of 44) videos, and so far am learning a lot, as well as greatly enjoying Swami Sarvapriayananda's style and clarity. Highly recommended for anyone interested in Advaita Vedanta and that tradition's reasoning and methodology of self-realization.

1861 - 1872 of 1872 Posts