VeggieBoards banner

861 - 869 of 869 Posts

·
Vegan, Mostly WFPB
276 Posts
Sauteed Swiss chard, mustard greens, sweet onion, red bell pepper, and mushrooms, seasoned with a little coconut amino/garlic powder/dulse granules.....served with butternut squash fries, seasoned with garlic powder/rosemary, and steamed fresh broccoli drizzled with fresh lemon juice.

Reactions: Werewolf Girl

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sauteed Swiss chard, mustard greens, sweet onion, red bell pepper, and mushrooms, seasoned with a little coconut amino/garlic powder/dulse granules.....served with butternut squash fries, seasoned with garlic powder/rosemary, and steamed fresh broccoli drizzled with fresh lemon juice.
So many colors, textures and delicious flavors in your meal. Vegan food is so much more interesting than a meat-centered diet!

·
Registered
263 Posts
warm mushroom salad
spicy beanburgers with tomato relish in seeded bread rolls
strawberries, blueberries and black grapes with greek yoghurt and honey

Reactions: blue_green_gold

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had my mom's homemade vegetarian chili! It was made with carrots, veggie sausage, mushrooms, and 5 varieties of beans. It is so hearty and filling, that I forget that there is no real meat in it! Nothing beats mom's home cooking. It paired well with rose dry wine

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had my mom's homemade vegetarian chili! It was made with carrots, veggie sausage, mushrooms, and 5 varieties of beans. It is so hearty and filling, that I forget that there is no real meat in it! Nothing beats mom's home cooking. It paired well with rose dry wine by https://haywines.co.uk/

861 - 869 of 869 Posts