VeggieBoards banner

821 - 840 of 869 Posts

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Vegan taquitos with 1000-Island dressing, salsa, and jalapeno cheeze.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Roasted Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and slivered almonds in coconut oil and maple syrup, along with dried cranberries, onion, and couscous. Very little spice added, just a pinch of black pepper and garlic powder. I only used a hint of coconut oil and maple syrup, but it was enough for some awesome flavor!

Attachments

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Barbeque chick*n strips, french fries, mix of cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, red pepper, carrots, and squash, roasted mushrooms, and cornbread.

Reactions: Werewolf Girl

·
person
679 Posts
Grapes (In this case green):

Buy the grapes (better still get someone else to get them for you)
Take them out of the bag
Wash them thoroughly under running water
Pat them dry
Put them in a bowl and enjoy them while looking at funny animal pics on this forum.
Yum.

·
Vegan, Mostly WFPB
276 Posts
Leftover black bean spaghetti noodles tossed in with some melted soy free earth balance brand buttery spread, a generous amount of minced garlic, and a pinch or two each of some white pepper, cayenne, nutritional yeast, and dulse granules, served with a fresh green side salad topped with sun-dried tomato/smoked paprika/garlic dressing.

·
person
679 Posts
water melon

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Bread and hummus, laziest work lunch ever. :p

Reactions: David3

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
A Subway veggie patty with avocado (vegan in Canada! :p)

Reactions: BlueMts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am so excited I am about to go and cook vegan omlet with cashew cheese (some mix from cashnuts) packed with asparagous and spinach. Man this will be tasty... I just hope i dont fail at some ingredient since I am first time making this, hehe

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
I am so excited I am about to go and cook vegan omlet with cashew cheese (some mix from cashnuts) packed with asparagous and spinach. Man this will be tasty... I just hope i dont fail at some ingredient since I am first time making this, hehe
That sounds really good! How did it turn out? :lick:

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Roasted potatoes slathered with garlic hummus and Sriracha :drool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Organic lentil soup! Yummy.

821 - 840 of 869 Posts