VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is there no thread devoted to the National Champion football team, the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Quite an oversight.

·
Registered
137 Posts
maybe cuz all the testosterone involved is beneath us?

i like osu campus but strong men jumpin each other while wearing tight pants is not all that interesting to people

(maybe?)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I find it very interesting. I luv me some Buckeyes. I just don't like the moron's in Columbus that like to riot after they win.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
As a born and bred Nebraskan, I must oppose this thread.

Not that I pay any attention whatsoever to football, but there's something in the water that makes me disavow all teams save the Huskers. The concentration keeps getting lower, though, as the Huskers keep sucking.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by muppetcow

As a born and bred Nebraskan, I must oppose this thread.

Not that I pay any attention whatsoever to football, but there's something in the water that makes me disavow all teams save the Huskers. The concentration keeps getting lower, though, as the Huskers keep sucking.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
(Except that I wasn't born in Nebraska...but shhh!
)

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
What's this! American foot ball!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Prancing around in tight pants with a ton of padding? come play a REAL sport! Come to Australia!

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
I got stuck in this thread..... I started reading and the sports talk made me fall asleep. I finally woke up and was able to escape.

So I agree; a warning would have been much appreciated.

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
I realize this is an old thread but it's an issue I wanted to address. When someone starts a thread to discuss sports (or anything else for that matter) do not post if your sole intention is to leave disparaging comments. This is just one example, I know there are others. Please show some courtesy to your fellow members. They have every right to discuss their interests without being heckled.

If you think sports are dumb then you can start your own thread or discuss it in the Compost Heap. I don't want to delete posts but I will if this happens again. And as I like to say "If it becomes an inconvenience to me, it will become an inconvenience to you."

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.