VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't worn nail polish for at least 8 years, so I'm clueless when it comes to vegan nail polish. Can anyone recommend the best brand? I'm not concerened about the cost, just the quality. Also, would you recommend a base coat?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I have a couple of bottles of Earthly Delights I got from Pangea ( or was it Different Daisy? ) and I really like them. I like their colors more than some of the other vegan nail polishes around- they're more suble and well, earthy. I've never used a base coat. They were pretty cheap too

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't know if it's vegan, but non-animal tested nail polish I like is Jane. Also, GoodGoth (I can't post links!) has some, and this place... what was it? Stargazer. Stargazer-products. Almost all vegan makeup there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
sorry, i didn't mean vegan i meant not tested on animals. thanks for the suggestions. but does anyone know if Isadora cosmetics tests on animals? cause they have some cool nail colors and make-up, and so far it seems like they don't test, but i want to make sure.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Essie is a vegan nail polish but you can only buy it a salons or professional beauty supply store. O.P.I. does not test on animals but I do not know which products of theres are vegan or not.

·
Registered
74 Posts
This thread kind of reminds me of the frustration of searching for non-animal tested stuff. Jane/Bonne Bell is the only company I buy makeup from (they're the same) besides this random one, Cornsilk, but boh are becoming increasingly hard to obtain. The "better" makeup, like Cover Girl and Revlon and stuff, is taking over drugstores. I can't afford more expensive makeup so it makes me really mad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts