VeggieBoards banner
261 - 280 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Tonight I'm making homemade cannelloni! Fresh pasta sheets, ricotta/meyer lemon filling, and a nice green salad on the side :)

·
Plant Powered
439 Posts
You guys are making me hungry with all your yummy sounding meals!

I made a giant batch of chickpeas the other day so this week's meals are all about the chickpeas LOL. Last night I made chickpea salad sandwiches (celery, green onions, red pepper, pickles, vegenaise, etc) on some yummy soft buns. Tonight I'm making chickpea rice soup ^_^

·
Vegan, Mostly WFPB
275 Posts
It's meal prep for mom night, so we'll be grazing from fruit salad made with sliced bananas, strawberries, navel oranges, and pears, sprinkled with lemon and lime juice, in addition to some sweet potato/black bean burgers served on toasted g/f bread with veganaise, spicy mustard, red onion, orange bell pepper, spinach, and tomato, served with pasta salad made with g/f penne, veganaise, red onion, orange bell pepper, cucumber, and green onion, and/or, a garden salad made with curly kale, spinach, carrots, yellow bell pepper, red onion, celery, roma tomatoes, and chick peas with papaya poppyseed dressing. It takes a day or two to recover from all the shopping and prepping, and plating it up for individual servings and delivery, but the taste testing alone makes it all worth it. lol No wonder I've gained some weight back over the winter. Hahahaha!

Reactions: Spudulika

·
Registered
223 Posts
This thread is super inspiring! I LOVE it!

Tonight here is pretty boring/awesome. As in... I keep coming back to my favourite and very simple meals that others might scoff at but I never fail to savour to the last bite.

Basmati rice, kimchi, stirfried greens and smoked tofu, with avocado. Followed rapidly by homemade crumble (GF so almond flour and whatnot) and coconut yoghurt/cream. Yum.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Tonight I'm making a stir fry! Tofu in a black pepper-tamari sauce, with baby bok choy, red bell pepper, and a shallot. Serving it with basmati rice with coconut, pineapple, and sesame seeds!

Needless to say I am counting down the seconds until I am off work and in my kitchen :p

·
Vegan, Mostly WFPB
275 Posts
It's clean out the fridge night....gonna throw together a salad with some romaine, kale, carrots, celery, sweet mini-peppers, purple cabbage, and cucumber, make a cream of celery soup (made creamy by blending with stick blender), and some steamed locally grown curly and red Russian kale, and there's a couple slices of leftover g/f pizza with no cheese, extra sauce, garlic, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, sliced tomato, and extra oregano. Buffet night, apparently. :eek:) Tomorrow has a good chance of being leftover night. I love it when that happens. lol

·
Bandit
544 Posts
Went to the vegan street fair today and got a hot dog from a vendor with sweet chili sauce, pepper relish and sautéed onion. Also had a sample of vegan chow mein in a tiny cup with a square of tofu, and a Kuli Kuli Moringa green energy shot, and a vegan fortune cookie.

I probably should have waited in the long lines for a more exotic meal, but I'll do that next month at VegFest, haha. Just went today to walk around a bit and people watch.

261 - 280 of 300 Posts