VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my edit beat your post by several seconds.

but yeah, linked the wrong thing at first

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
I scored 67% militant vegan

I'm a bit concerned that my BF and I both scored similar percentages on the vegan vixen part

·
Registered
573 Posts
"You scored as health-conscious vegetarian. \t

You are a health-conscious vegetarian! This means that either your motivation for going veg was/is for health reasons, or if not, you have simply become much more health-conscious after being veg. You are always questioning what you eat on the basis of its healthfullness and naturalness. You might be a "pesco-vegetarian" (fish eating), if you believe that fish flesh is healthy (it's not!). Either way, vegetarianism is a part of your quest for health! More on www.goveg.com"

I tied with "Vegan Vixen". The quiz was surprisingly accurate, except I'm not a ****ing pescatarian. At all.

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
I got 80% militiant vegan. I wasn't expecting that.
50% Vegan Vixen though, which sounds nice.

·
Registered
265 Posts
quiet vegetarian

56%

welfarist vegetarian

50%

new veggie

33%

militant vegan

28%

health-conscious vegetarian

22%

vegan vixen

17%

lazy vegetarian

11%

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
health-conscious vegetarian

\t

\t72%

militant vegan

\t

\t56%

welfarist vegetarian

\t

\t45%

lazy vegetarian

\t

\t28%

quiet vegetarian

\t

\t17%

new veggie

\t

\t11%

vegan vixen

\t

\t6%

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
That was a really bad quiz.

Half the questions are posed as a negative (ie. I don't) and the other half in the affirmative (ie. I like). This required the answerer to mentally (not used offensively or in a pejorative sense) shift to either agree with a "don't" only to have to disagree with a "don't" two questions later.

Not the end of the world, I know, and I hate to niggle, but it's a little taxing when you're only on your first coffee.

Questions like this one is impossible for me to answer:

Quote:
I've never been to an animal rights/welfare protest, and I'm not interested
I have never been to one (so I guess I would strongly agree that I have never been to one?) followed by "and I'm not interested" (which since I am interested, I would want to answer that I strongly disagree.) So which do I answer?

or

Quote:
sex sells, and there's nothing wrong with that
I strongly agree that sex sells (it does) and strongly disagree that there is nothing wrong with that (there is).

And then this:

Quote:
Factory farmed animals should have more space to live
I had no idea what to do with that. FF animals certainly shouldn't have less space, but even if every pig, chicken and cow got their own fully furnished summer home in The Hamptons I'd still think it was wrong to kill them and eat them. So how does agreeing that they need more space fit in with strongly disagreeing with factory farming?

Quote:
My main reason for going veg was/is to improve my health
That was my reason for going veg. It isn't my main reason for being one now. Which they never asked about.

Quote:
milking doesn't hurt cows or their calves
Is the intimation here that cows are hurt by the process of milking and calves because it's less milk for them? Otherwise I don't know how milking would harm or benefit any animal other than the one being milked.

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
I prefered the other one on that site that told me I had 96% chance of being Captain Jack Sparrow. How did it know that my current secret dream is to leave my current dreary job and become a pirate? I wonder what our own Jack Sparrow would score.

What action hero would you be?

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=92013&first=yes

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.