VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to stop eating all dairy, egg, etc. products, after having only been a pescatarian. I am very excited for the change, except for one thing--I have a lot of mock meats in my freezer of the Morningstar brand. I looked at the ingredients list, and they all contain dairy and egg products. I don't want to waste the food, and my mom bought it for me, so she'd be unhappy with that as well, but I don't want to eat it, either.

What should I do with it?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Do what I did, eat the rest but don't buy any more of it. Tell your mom that the remaining food that contains animal product will be the last you'll consume.

Or if you know someone who lacks food then perhaps you can give it to him or her.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHRchannel View Post

Do what I did, eat the rest but don't buy any more of it. Tell your mom that the remaining food that contains animal product will be the last you'll consume.
I did the same when I went vegan.

I didn't enjoy it, but I finished it.

In particular, given the tenuous support, I would suggest following through and eating what was already purchased (since you made an implicit commitment to do so), and just not get any more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.