VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to use their official site to locate the stores but they were inaccurate. The only stores close by that the store locator said I would find vegenaise were Fiesta. No luck. What other stores should I try?

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Where do you live? You might have better luck searching the websites of stores in your area than the main site for Vegenaise.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHRchannel View Post

Houston, Texas. And what other sites could I use for search?
I've never been to Houston, do you have Whole Foods there? Any other natural/organic/fancy food stores? I would look at their sites or call them to find out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Places I've seen it Ralley's/Nob Hill, Save Mart, Winco, some Trader Joes, some Walmart's, Safeway, Whole Foods, health food stores. Do you have any of these stores in your area? If so I'd start there. A couple more Sprouts, Sunflower Market, Fresh and Easy.

hth
Audrey

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
I've generally found it in the larger 'super'markets, those that have a natural foods section.

EDIT- Also, if you know of a store that has natural foods, but doesn't stock Vegenaise, ask them, next time you're there, if they'll get it for you. I've had several stores get items I want this way.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Try Kroger, I've seen it there before (but a little expensive). The same store is called Ralph's here, it's in the section near the tofu and Lightlife fake meats. Not sure if they carry everything the same, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

·
Banned
1,726 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

I've generally found it in the larger 'super'markets, those that have a natural foods section.

EDIT- Also, if you know of a store that has natural foods, but doesn't stock Vegenaise, ask them, next time you're there, if they'll get it for you. I've had several stores get items I want this way.
This.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.