VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here with Me - DIDO
and Delerium - Sarah Maclauglin

Wow both songs esp on a rainy day make me feel so sad...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jim Croche's "Time in a Bottle" A reminder of what might have been.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Dance With My Father... turns me into a sobbing mess every time. We played it at our wedding in lieu of the Father/Daughter dance and it was definitely an emotional moment for everyone there.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-EHXPoF5iM

I have no idea why but ever since I was a baby (I am told) I would cry when I hear this song. My sisters would sing it to me just to watch me cry. I still cry when I hear it. Its so strange to me.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
The song "Daddy's Little Girl" (Michael Buble version)
My dad used to sing it to me when I was little. I have listened to it ONCE since he died 6 years ago, and I was a complete mess. I have near panic attacks if it ever comes on shuffle on my iTunes...yet I will never delete it!
The only other songs to make me burst into tears are two songs we sang in church at his funeral. When my family went to church in the months (read: years) following his death, we would have to walk out if they started playing either song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveKnit View Post

Dance With My Father... turns me into a sobbing mess every time. We played it at our wedding in lieu of the Father/Daughter dance and it was definitely an emotional moment for everyone there.
Oh dear God...tearing up just reading this!
I'll come back later and add songs that just make me sad...but the above three songs are certain to bring tears
I'm a mess.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.