VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to buy Lubriderm Sensitive Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion but they discontinued it. Their new version with citric acid irritates my skin. What do you all like to use on your hands?

Are there some natural solutions I should be looking at? Like shey butter etc.?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I use Lush's Dream Cream for myself, because I have very sensitive skin, but when I have to use lotion for work (I'm a massage therapist) I like to mix regular plain Lubriderm with jojoba oil. Unfortunately I can't afford the good stuff for my clients.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
I am allergic to anything and everything.....I use plain aloe vera and baby lotion.

peace

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
i use coconut oil and or cocoa butter to moisturize my hands and feet. slather it on thick and night and go to sleep and your hands are baby soft

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvourmother View Post

i use coconut oil and or cocoa butter to moisturize my hands and feet. slather it on thick and night and go to sleep and your hands are baby soft
That sounds good!

·
Registered
41 Posts

I swear by this. After I had a horrible allergic reaction on my face, I decided to try and take better care of my skin and this cream enables me to fulfil that promise to myself. It makes my skin really soft and protects it from the cold weather. It also lasts a long time too! My current tub has lasted me around 4/5 months so far

·
Registered
4,337 Posts

I love this.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Jason's Aloe Vera hand and body lotion...although I wish they would make it without parfum.
Other than that, I'll use soy butter or olive butter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.