VeggieBoards banner

What kitchen apparatus do you use most often?

• blender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • food processor

• electric mixer

• coffee grinder/seed grinder

• toaster/toaster oven

• food dehydrator

• other - please explain

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I voted "other", cuz Microwave wasn't on the list. My next most used appliance would be the Toaster Oven. Use the two together for a yummy veggieburger!

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
Coffee grinder. I use it every single day. I find it impossible to start the day without a good cup of coffee, and I prefer to have my coffee made with freshly ground beans. So much nicer!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiz View Post

Coffee grinder. I use it every single day. I find it impossible to start the day without a good cup of coffee, and I prefer to have my coffee made with freshly ground beans. So much nicer!
Me too! I use my magic bullet about as much as my coffee grinder.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
And bottle opener isn't on the list why?

I'd say I use my food processor the most. I just wish cleaning it wasn't so pain in the assy.

Toaster and vegetable steamer would tie for second.

Microwave would come in dead last.

Oh! Got a One Touch Can Opener for Christmas that is quickly moving up the ranks. I love gadgets that make doing really easy tasks really, really easy.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I voted coffee grinder / seed grinder because I grind my own spices. My partner has a toaster oven, and I've been getting a lot of use out of that. I'd say my most-used item, though, is something not on the list: a Braun hand-held goodie with three attachments: grinder/blender, immersion blender, whisk!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I chose blender because that is the appliance that I'm using most often right now. Which appliance I use most often varies from week to week, depending on what 'kick' I'm on that week.

For example, this week I'm obsessed with smoothies, so I'm using my blender. Next week I may be obsessed with hummus, so I'd be using my food processor.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
the only one i own on the list is a toaster!

Its so crap though. need a new one. doesnt toast things just warms it up a bit =S effort buying it though!

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I probably use the coffee pot a lot more than other gadgets. I prep veggies by hand, mash potatoes by hand and cook most everything on the stove.

I miss having a toaster oven, it was so handy.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts