VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
- I just thought I'd ask for some opinions on a future giveaway I'll be holding on my health/recipe site in the next little while.

I have only just graduated from uni and don't have a super large budget to buy things for the giveaway, and I'd like it to be open to everyone, so i'll have to factor in paying for shipping too.

I haven't decided if I'm going to have one winner or a couple of winners. I'm going to list what I've thought of as possible goodies so far...maybe you guys can give feedback on what you think, or if you have any other suggestions. I'll let you all know when the giveaway is taking place... it'll be super easy to be qualified. I just want to give back to my viewers as the site has been live for just over a year now and it has been just a pleasure to run it.

K, so these are some of my ideas:

* Vanilla Bean Lip Balm & Coco Butter Lip Balm
* Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
* Pure Avocado Oil / Sweet Almond Oil
* No Salt Added Vegetable Stock Cubes
* Dragon Herbs Gynostemma (Caffeine Free) Tea

I've used all of the things mentioned above and have repurchased, so I feel confident in recommending/giving them to others.

I'm sure some people would think "...Salt, really?" But I figure that most of you guys and people who come to my site wouldn't sneer at it. It's freakin' awesome salt, yo.

Thanks guys - Peace!
--Clare

x.x I'm sure I could have made this post shorter... doh.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.