VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
hmmm ... I guess I would be the 'horny toad'

no, that's a lie ....

the "frilled lizard" with that collar frill" ... they use to scare off predators

·
Registered
870 Posts
I would want to be an Australian crocodile just so I could hear Steve-o say, "Criky, Isn't she beautiful! Oh, your a cranky one."

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would be one of the frogs that live in my yard. Preferably not the one that was behind my car when I backed out.

Will I ever get over that?

Generally, they have a great environment here, along with my many lizards, yes I think of them as mine and I name them---they are all called Lizzie!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Hmmm, I've always liked the Triceratops dinosaur. With his pointy jabbing horns he could keep the meat-eaters away from him (most times LOL)

·
Registered
478 Posts
A dragon!

oh wait, does it have to be something real? Then I'd wanna be something like a Monitor lizard or a skink .. maybe a salamander. Pythons are cool too

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think I'd be a leopard gecko or a crested gecko. I have examples of both at my home, and they are just the sweetest things. They love attention from people, never bite, and are pretty nocturnal, like myself. Plus, they are the cutest geckos.

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Alpaca Guy View Post

I want to be one of those small lizard that you just know live everywhere but never see . . .
Like a skink? I was going to say skink, but then I thought, no.. I've seen too many been eaten by cats. So I'm going with Blue-tongue Lizard.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I would be an albino corn snake like my companion snakey, Adam, because he's so pretty.

My second choice would be a Galapagos tortoise.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts