VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"so I can terrorise poor innocent people who are scared of mayflies"

-------------------------

You evil person. Perhaps you could hang around bar-b-ques and other meat-eater outings and annoy them ... mwahahahha!
(ok , that wasn't very nice)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Hm... spiders aren't insects, darn. So I'd be an ant. They get stepped on all the time, but I love them.

Kerouac -- If you want to be a misquito, you also get entitled to be the state "bird" of Minnesota.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"They get stepped on all the time, but I love them."

They might get stepped on a lot less than you think. If you're that small you fit in the lower valleys of bumps in the pavement. If a shoe steps on the spot where an ant is, I figure the ant is most likely within the shallow area of the pavement bumps (they may prefer walking in the regions between bumps rather than climbing up and down over the thousands of small bumps they meet every day ... just a theory). If you were walking and there were these 10 foot high bumps all over the place , you'd walk a few feet around them
... depends on the ant size of course

Anyway .. I never step on them on purpose but if I see one wearing a blue hat , I'll make sure I keep my distance

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.