1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like breakfast the best. Because...

1) it is early in the morning, like the "have the whole day" feeling

2) I'm hungry at breakfast a lot

3) I really like cereal and soymilk! (cinnamon life and vanilla sunsoy with a couple tablespoons of wheat germ is the best!)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
dinner...

I don't really eat breakky... I just graze through the day usually... I put a lot of effort into dinner though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Lunch! Right now it is a ww pita with, hummus, spinach, cukes,toms, fake feta and Falafel, with a side of couscous. i have eaten this four times in one week lately!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
i like breakfast the most, have allways! my routine goes like this. hot cereal (steel cut oats, quinoa...other) with sweetner, cinnamon, earth ballance, raisins. 2 slices whole grain toast with ground pb and apple butter. 2 cups of hot beverage (coffee, tea...not just ANY coffee or tea though!), and some sort of raw fruit. i eat cold cereal to, a bit...but i like hot cereal better.

i vary up the types of grains i eat and my hot drink and fruit. but yah...this is pretty much my standard fare. and i've NEVER gotten tired of it.

my reasons for liking breakfast are much the same as your keegan. its a new day, i feel really fresh (mostly)....and mmmm. its time to break-the-fast
if i can get around to it i exercise before eating breakfast, as it is the best time to burn off fat.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dinner

cause I have all day to look forward to it

cause I usually put alot of effort into it

cause my hus is home and it is a special time for us

cause it is the end of the day and night is my fav.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I like supper because I have more time to prepare my food. Breakfast and lunch get swallowed in the rush to get to work on time. However I do enjoy my cereal. My favorite supper is pasta with cherry tomatoes, mozzeralla cheese and balsamic vinegar. I pair this with cheese toast and it is like heavan on a plate.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I don't usually have meals, but dinne ris where I eat, and where I relaly eat. Uusally, i just graze throughout the day, but dinne ris when i can have a huge pizza, or pig out. That is why i love dinner.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I too, just graze thru the day. Since I've been unemployed, I've been eating breakfast at 1pm, which is leftovers, but I usually make a more elaborate supper because I cook for my parents.

When I am working at the park and living in a cabin, supper is best because I can cook veggie burgers on an open fire and have a beer with it!

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Breakfast. Definetely. I just like the way breakfast foods feel in my mouth. Crunchy or chewy cereal, cool orange juice, sweet, tender fruits, fluffy muffins and donuts, hearty bagels...

Plus, I always feel very refreshed and satisfied after breakfast. Waking up from a nice long sleep and re-fueling. Totally jazzed!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
breakfast, because im hungry from not eating for so long and i want something to look forward to waking up to.

and dinner because its at the end of a hard day and when ive got the biggest appetite.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I'm also a grazer, but I generally prefer to eat in the evenings because I have time to cook and really enjoy my food. I also like to make pancakes for breakfast on the weekend when I have the time to make them. On other days I have to force myself to eat breakfast because I'm not hungry early in the morning.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i like the food people normally eat at breakfast (carby stuff, cereal, waffles, pancakes, muffins, potatoes, toast, aw geez now i want some), but i dont eat in the morning. lunch is my favorite. if i eat in the evening i always feel sick and weighed down when i go to bed. but i work at night so eating my main meal in the late afternoon (2 or 3) gets me through my shift.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts