1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Coupon sites I like:

coupons.com
smartsource.com
redplum.com

These almost always have something I'm interested in, from Kashi coupons to olive oil to Bisquick (vegan).

Interestingly you sometimes get better coupons if you enter a Beverly Hills zip code (90210).

Dig

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

I watched that Extreme Couponing show once and one woman said she always entered a California zip code for online sites. I guess since the cost of living is higher there, coupon values are also higher.

Some companies will have coupons on their Facebook pages on occasion, so if there are particular companies you buy from often, follow them on Facebook.

Make sure you check the coupon policies of your local stores. All of the stores where I am have strict policies on printed coupons. Lately, I see a lot of coupons for free items (try it free or buy one get one free), but NO stores here accept Internet coupons for any free items.
I knew that using the 90210 zip would result in better and more coupons but I always wondered why!

Facebook is really a great resource to use to get coupons along with free stuff. I got a free pizza from Dominos last week from their FB page.

The stores seem to keep changing their policies. Some are becoming more strict while others are becoming more lenient all due to the recent couponing craze.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Currently there are coupons for Morningstar Farms, So Delicious and Silk on www.coupons.com.
There's also one for Wildwood Tofu several pages in. I just printed off the one for Morningstar Farms and So Delicious along with the Wildwood Tofu one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts