VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am the queen of self amusement... I almost fell of my chair laughing while I drew this. It just kept looking more and more hilarious!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I'd say you have too much time on your hands, but you've got the saddest baby in the world to take care of, so I know that can't be it...

LOL

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never fear the seas.... Arrr. Me and my trusty parrot, Pencil Legs... We'll come and pillage your village (hey, I"m a poet, too!)

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
*laughs* That looks like stuff I would draw on KidPix years and years and years ago. I think that drawing program is now defunct, but it's what I used on the now-old Macs my family had when I was growing up.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Haha!

I like how you felt the need to let us know it wasn't something dirty. Hehe.

(I would have opened anyways.)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
That was funny. It reminds me of those magna doodle (?) things from my childhood. I have some pretty entertaining pictures around my house. I cut heads out of pictures and glue them to other bodies. There are some really hot pictures of Tim and I around here. Thanks to lingerie models.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Ooh... really? You should! Although my brother might rival the saddest baby in the world... he's pretty sad.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts