VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I just upgraded my phone number to my new area code, and thought I would see what it might spell.... it doesnt spell much because of a couple 1's tossed in there... dang letterless number.

anyway just found out my old number was uh.... "\t31-FAGS-4-MEN"

i just... i ...uh.... yeah...

glad i changed it is all i have to say.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hurry if you call it within the next few minutes you might still be able to reach me before my SIM updates!

go ahead... call 31 fags4men.... zomz if my mother knew.....

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dang... and the last 3 years ive had this number I could have been telling people they could reach me at 31fags4men... so much humor never had a chance to shine... oh the possibilities were endless...

"o.k. sir your pizza will be right there, what number can we reach you at?"

"31 fags for men"

"excuse me sir?"

"I said, call me back at 3.1.f.a.g.s.4.m.e.n"

"ohhh kaayyy thanks..."

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
the phone number to a local pizza place is 463-d*ck. that's always fun. and the first three numbers of one of the towns i used to live in spells "toy" and back in the day when my friend and i would prank call people, we had fun trying out numbers like toy-boat and toy-.. uh.. see the first number i posted

unfortunately, neither my current phone number nor my old cell phone number spell anything cool

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
[troub]

The buttons on my phone don't spell anything except some dust or something.

Let's see what's next. What does your social security number spell lololOLO!!111

[/troub]

Just kidding. You know I <3 you man.

That's an interesting one you had there troub. Now you know why people were constantly texting you the word "manpile".

My number spells Jozxyqk. Which, as it happens, is also allowed in Scrabble.

My sister once had a phone number, the last four digits of which were a rather unfortunate mnemonic for a part of the female anatomy that dares not speak its name. So I could never get away with forgetting her number as a reason not to call.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

My sister once had a phone number, the last four digits of which were a rather unfortunate mnemonic for a part of the female anatomy that dares not speak its name. So I could never get away with forgetting her number as a reason not to call.
[cookie monster] C is for cookie! That's good enough for me! [/cookie monster]

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I do hope no one is foolish enough to actually post their real phone number here, on a high traffic publicly accessible message board...

[/serious]

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
When I was in grade school I was on patrol (little orange belted children who help smaller children cross busy streets) and on my corner was a pay phone and me and my patrol buddies would frequently dial 976-TINA and this one time we actually got a real person on the phone. Very odd. My patrol corner is now a Walgreens.

/pointless post

~Jedi Wonder

1 - 20 of 24 Posts