• nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Cotton knit long underwear. So I don't have to stock both pajamas and long underwear, I make my collection of long underwear serve as night-wear, as well as warm underwear during the day, if it is less than 45 deg F out. If it is less than 25 degrees F out, I wear 2 pairs of long underwear and 2 pairs of socks -- but that has nothing to do w the Q.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I have pjs I wear in the winter. In the summer, it all depends on the temperature.

·
Banned
559 Posts
oh, see i would love to be naked and rescued by good looking fire fighters. heh heh. (not like i have some sick hope of my place catching on fire and running outside naked)..and then if god forbid that did happen, it would be probably be the yuck gross firemen...

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
In the winter, I wear pajama pants and a tank top. In the not-so-hot-but-warm seasons, I wear shorts and a tank top. In the really hot season, I wear a tank top and panties.

My family complains about me wandering around in my underclothes during the summer. I only really do it if I'm not going anywhere and it's extremely hot out. Of course, that time when my brother's friends came by unannounced was seriously uncool.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
winter i wear sweatpants and nightshirt or pajamas which are pants and tshirt as well (again, depending on the night
)

summer, if it's not real hot, shorts and a tank, during heatwaves, just undies.

i thought most women didn't do that, i'm glad to see others post the same

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Only in the heatwaves do I sleep without anything on. Those are the times when, like, all of Ohio is sweating buckets.

Why did I say that?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.