VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i never liked dairy sour cream, i used to eat ranch. whats in vegan ranch? and whats a good dip for fried mushrooms etc?

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I love salsa on potatoes.

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
Toffutti cream cheese, guacamole, left-over pasta sauce with beans (a fav!), cheesy sauces made with Nooch. Not all at the same time of course but that's optional for you.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Shredded Riblets, Daiya cheddar, and extra barbecue sauce.
Vegan versions of traditional toppings (sour cream, marg, cheese, bacon), chives.
Chili.
Cajun seasoning, nutritional yeast.
A little olive oil and a sprinkle of garlic salt and rosemary.
Good old salt and pepper.
Black beans, salsa and cilantro.
Sauteed mushrooms and onions.
Sauteed mixed veggies.

Vegan ranch is easy to make and pretty tasty.The only version I know uses veganaise and sour cream, though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Half a tablespoon of tomato puree, and some premixed garlic italian spice (contains garlic, salt, onion, oregano, and basil, iirc).

·
Registered
100 Posts
Left over chilli

Baked beans with or without mini vegan sausages (redwoods do a selection pack of these and they are great for pasta bakes as well)

Homemade coleslaw using a dressing comprised of sojade yoghurt (yes I'm afraid it does contain soya- obviously!) mixed with one of the runnier vegan mayos or salad cream (Americans on this board please see the UK section if you want to know more about this delicious condiment)

Ratatouille is great - make a huge batch of it and then it converts into lots of different dishes - main and side .Add beans for protein (Cannellini are especially good)

Um that's about it apart from salad.

The hummous option sounds interesting - I love hummous but have never had it on Jacket Potato.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Guacamole

Vegenaise, **** sauce and ketchup

Italian dressing

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986 View Post

The hummous option sounds interesting - I love hummous but have never had it on Jacket Potato.
You really should.
It goes so well! On the potato skins as well. Mmmm

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
pretty much everything.

There's this rosemary mushroom/onion soup thing that I make sometimes that's good on baked potatoes.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts