VeggieBoards banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a whole bunch of vegan brochures that I am going to hand out to random people. My question is though...should I put my name and my non-primary email address on them so that people can contact me if they have questions? Or should I just put my name...? I'm worried cuz I already made half of them out with my email address and name, and I don't want to have to scribble them all out and make them look messy...*sigh* what do you think? Is it safe?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I wouldn't put my e-mail on them because there may be a few jerks who would send harassing messages, but I would make sure they had links to good websites that they could go to if they had any questions.

·
Vegan Very Metal
774 Posts
Personally, i wouldn't put either my name or email on the brochures. As Mrs. T has already suggested, links to various websites would be preferable, that's if they already don't have those.

·
I ♥ Vegan Guys ◕‿◕
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys for your responses. However, like I said, I have already like 200 that have my email on them...I definitely don't want to put them to waste cuz I was silly enough to use pen on the contact info.......so what should I do?<br>
Would it be okay to just hand out the ones that have it on them and from then on don't put my email address on anymore of them?

·
Vegan Very Metal
774 Posts
Did you receive the brochures for free? Could you possibly obtain some more brochures? Or are they from a cash strapped campaigning group?<br><br>
You could always recycle some of the brochures, rather than just letting them go in the trash can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts