VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kinda like the "What did you accomplish today?" thread, but in reverse, for those of us who keep wanting to invade that upbeat thread with complaints about our lives.

--Fromper

·
Registered
20,217 Posts

You're mocking my thread! I wanted to help people realize that they can accomplish anything, from the mundane to the major issues of their lives!

*hangs head in shame* I still haven't cleaned out the cats' drinking fountain. They're drinking dirty water.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
getting 12 hours of work done in 8 hours.

Peace

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Finally! A thread I can take part in

I didn't vacuum or do laundry, and I'm at work but not accomplishing much as it's Friday night and this is my only small rebellion while everyone else is out partying. That's what VB is for!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Didn't do math homework. I still have two days though, so I might actually accomplish that at some point.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Haven't washed the dishes....
Didn't shovel all the snow off the steps....
I still need to adjust the antenna on the roof....
Didn't fix the bathroom tiles....
Oh, and I neglected to post in the other thread.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Wait, people still have those things?
Yep. It's a big tall one that the previous owners installed. I'm just lucky that it pulls in the new Hi-Def signals. It's the only source of TV I have, other than DVD. I get all three networks, PBS and Fox, plus their auxiliary channels, about 15 in all. There was a big storm the other night, and I think the antenna got turned a little, so NBC isn't coming in now. Unfortunately, the roof is still covered with ice and snow, so I'm reluctant to go up there yet.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I didn't find the non-wool sock weight yarn I was looking for. I'll have to order online and even then the colors are not exactly what I would pick. (I don't knit socks. It's another project) But oh well. I can't complain too much. I did find some cheap treasures at our wonderful PAWS Thrift though.

1 - 20 of 363 Posts