VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My greyhound mix poops a certain way everytime she does it. She has never pooped outside so I see her do it twice a day in my living room! (Thank God for hardwood floors!) Her routine is poop, walk away and kick her feet back like burying it, turn and sniff her butt while doing a couple of circles, then she walks back to the poop and smells it, then goes on with her day as normal. Well today, she did everything as normal until she sniffed her butt, when her nose got there she jumped straight up into the air, sneezed, ran to the poop smelled it, ran very fast to one of my other dogs, sniffed his butt, then ran back to her poop and smelled it. Then came over to me with a confused look on her face! It was one of the worst smelling poops I have ever smelled come from any human or non human! Thats probably why she acted the way she did!

·
Registered
225 Posts
My new rabbit Elise severed my shoelaces... and chewed on the microwave cart, dug the roach motel out from behind the fridge, pulled a houseplant down from the table, and ate around the top of a pair of work shoes, all in the last week. Guess I need to bunnyproof a lot better!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
My cat Tara now lives with my parents on their farm and has claimed my Dad as her own personal human. She loves to go down the farm with him and has started climbing up onto the seat of the bike and waiting for him so they can go. Lately she's even started going down the farm by herself and lurking down the paddock, waiting for my Dad to turn up then demanding rides all around the farm and back to the house.

I got a couple of texts from my Mum yesterday which said:

tara has just come home 1st time in 2 days she now is farm cat lurks down farm waiting for Dad claws him to bits (in order to hang on)

and

she also stinks Dad is bolting from her dont know what shes eating

·
Registered
791 Posts
My older dog saw me take out the shaver to start some grooming and froze. Then I called over his little sister and I swear he sighed a big sigh of relief. While his sis was wagging her tail and happily kissing me (she LOVES getting her hair cut and groomed), he very quietly pulled a blanket over himself and pretended to be invisible.

Earlier, the much smaller, younger dog decided SHE wanted to sleep on the cushion. So she pranced herself over to the cushion, which was currently occupied by my older, snoozing dog. She tried to stare him down, but he refused to open his eyes and acknowledge her. So, she sat on his face. Disgusted, he got up and came over to me to plead his case while she happily curled up on the cushion, tucked her nose under one paw, and went to sleep. Luckily, I was able to mollify poor Mr. Henpecked by letting him snooze on my lap until I could no longer feel my legs. (by the way, never try to walk when you can't feel your legs because when you fall down, you might not hurt your legs (because you can't feel them, remember?) but you'll hurt some other part of you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.