Registered
1,717 Posts
Ah, it was a cute, silly pic. Give yourself a break

And now back to the foods we ate...

** Virtue shuffles out the door in cartoon fashion**

·
Registered
416 Posts
B: 1/2 sprouted wheat bagel w/ light cream cheese/juice/vanilla latte w/ soy milk

L: 1 + 1/2 ww pita with hummus + baby carrots w/ little ranch/small piece rasberry tart/cantelope pieces

S: strawberry nanna cherrios-dry

D: ?

·
Registered
273 Posts
B: big bowl fruit harvest cereal w/soymilk, toast w/pb, toast w/jam

L: banana

S: toast w/pb, toast w/pb

I need to eat less peanut butter. LOL. Bad day.

D: Amy's Lentil soup (I ate the entyre can... it was SO yummy)

S: ~4 baked oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies (and lots of dough).

I'm so rediculously stuffed right now. Didn't eat well at all today.

·
Registered
817 Posts
B: fruit leather

L: Boca burger - white bun
yuck all they had, w LOTS of ketchup, some lettuce onion and tomato. I had some peas too

S/D: HUGE chicago diner vegan blueberry muffin. im sure ill be hungry later

·
Registered
685 Posts
coffee

2 slices whole wheat toast w/ jam

apple

odwalla bar

coffee

4 slices whole wheat toast w/ hummus

bowl of oats in soy milk

and then another (!)

2 slices ww toast with jam

cup of tea

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
B - Bowl of Cocoa Bumpers in soymilk with 2 slices Bran'nola bread sandwich w/ Syoa Kass "cream cheese" and no sugar added all fruit apple butter. Big bowl of apple sauce. Half of a vegan Boca burger pattie. 2 mugs green tea.

L - Einstien's Bagles: A veg out sandwich with no schmear or feta pine nut spread. A cup of their vegetarian Minestroni. Carmel Apple Luna Bar. 2 mugs green tea.

D - Sandwich with tomatoes, soy cheese, lettace, soy meat and mustard on 2 slices Bran'nola bread. Millet & Flax seed lavash with no sugar added all fruit apple butter. Cup of orange juice. Some apple sauce. 1 packet instant Cream of Wheat.

Can anyone tell me if Einstien's Vegetarian Minestroni is actually made with some kind of animal broth? I felt really sick to my stomach after eating it, and am now worried that it is made with like chicken broth or something. I asked the employees, but they didn't know because it is pre-made. I can't belive I went ahead and ate it. Bah..

Cheers.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountessKerouac View Post

Today:

B: -----

L: Jasmine/green tea, chai tea, large salad w/ raw veggies + fruits and hummus

S: 4 cups of jasmine/chai/green tea

D: Ate all of large salad w/ raw veggies, hummus, almonds, coconut and a pear

Then, about 3 or 4 large teas...green, chai, jasmine, mint...

I drank way too much tea today.
1 serving of pretzels, 2 candy canes.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoshKel View Post

Can anyone tell me if Einstien's Vegetarian Minestroni is actually made with some kind of animal broth? I felt really sick to my stomach after eating it, and am now worried that it is made with like chicken broth or something. I asked the employees, but they didn't know because it is pre-made. I can't belive I went ahead and ate it. Bah..

Cheers.
I doubt they would use the word "vegetarian" if it was made with meat broth. Did you check the ingredients?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountessKerouac View Post

I doubt they would use the word "vegetarian" if it was made with meat broth. Did you check the ingredients?
I can't find the ingerdients anywhere. I've looked all around online. Thats what I thought too, but once I went to Panera Bread and asked what their "vegetarian" soup had in it, and they told me it had clam broth in it
. I guess i'll just have to forget about it since I feel better now. I just hope they didn't pull something heh.

Cheers.

·
Baby Love
5,812 Posts
Cheerios

Large Cinn Bagel

Cashews (a gift to the office. yum!)

Banana

Boca burger w/ cheese on light wheat. Carrots. I attempted a salad, but the new dressing was nasty.

Cashews.

Chocolate.

Homemade soup: veg broth, spinach, sundried tomatoes, wheat bowties, navy beans.

Steamed apple with vanilla yogurt, oats, and cinn.

I think I am leaving out an afternoon snack. Hmmm.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
6:30 B: Half a ww bagel w/pb; coffee w/ricemilk and sweetner.

S: Trail mix w/dried cranberries, raisins, cashews, peanuts, and little green seed things that I keep forgetting the name of. I think they're a legume. Coffee w/ricemilk and sweetner.

L: Two pieces of rye bread w/avocado, water, 1 sm cup of ricemilk.

D: Vegan sushi (homemade roll type) w/tomato, sprouts, pickled ginger and avocado, kale and onions on the side. Water.

S: Maple nut crunch cereal w/1 sliced banana and ricemilk.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoshKel View Post

I can't find the ingerdients anywhere. I've looked all around online. Thats what I thought too, but once I went to Panera Bread and asked what their "vegetarian" soup had in it, and they told me it had clam broth in it
. I guess i'll just have to forget about it since I feel better now. I just hope they didn't pull something heh.

Cheers.
??? I eat at Panera all the time since it's right next to my work. Do you remember which soup it was? I think I've looked through the ingredients book for every soup they've had, and everything they marked begetarian actually was. That kind of sucks if they managed to slip that by me and I've been eating it all along...?

Oh, and, as for finding ingredients, if your Panera is like the two we have in my area, it should have a big binder of every bread and every dessert and every soup's ingredients and even nutrition information for a lot of them. That's how I knew that a lot of the breads and bagels were vegan. I'd been so hungry for a bagel, but I was too lazy to make them. I'm glad I found out that the ones at Panera are edible.

·
Registered
435 Posts
CK: Your skirt sounds purdy!

Luna bars are good when I feel like something sweet and naughty and easy cuz I can get it at any old store. When I actually want a meal replacement I go for the cliff bars cuz they are more filling.

Food for today:

Optimum Zen Cranberry Oatmeal with some craisins thrown in and 4 yves veggie sausages.

Some tator tots (damn the evil tots!) a boca burger and a v8.

Other than that lots of tea and water. Trying to make this cold from hell go away. 4 days is long enough!!!

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
While we're discussing soup... I'll just interject that Smoothie King is now offering hot soup (I guess people don't buy smoothies so much in the dead of winter)... Anyway, three vegan/organic options.

I had a bowl of fruity puffs cereal in soymilk, a Mon Cuisine Moroccan Chicken dinner, and a gerzillion cups of Chocolate Almond Latte. I will soon be requiring large amounts of food, so I will either a) utilize the pizza crust and cheese I bought, or b) order Panda.

ETA: Actually, I did neither. I just killed a pint of ice cream and ate a banana. Which leaves me still very hungry. So. I don't know. Probably a luna bar and a can of lentil soup. I need to eat both things before they expire.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Today:

B: Whole wheat bagel w/ hummus and green/jasmine tea

L: ---------

Later:

D: Boca burgers on ww wrap

I need veggies. I'll have some broccoli and cauliflower post-work.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharityAJO View Post

While we're discussing soup... I'll just interject that Smoothie King is now offering hot soup (I guess people don't buy smoothies so much in the dead of winter)...
I'll definitely be checking this out.

3981 - 4000 of 4523 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.