VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I have seen a thread like this around, and I want to hear what everyone has been baking.

Today I baked peanut butter oatmeal cookies from Vegan With A Vengeance. They are delicious.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Nothing, yet. I want to bake a loaf of bread tomorrow. Does that count?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bread definitely counts, Purp. Nothing like fresh baked bread. I might even bake some myself next week.

I think I ate 4 of the peanut butter oatmeal cookies today, and they are big cookies. They're so good I couldn't help it. Oops.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yesterday I baked an almond cake with chocolate buttercream using recipes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World but I made a double layer 9" version. Both sides of the family loved the vegan cake.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post

Oniony bread would be awesome. I may have to see if I can bake some tomorrow to go with my stuffed peppers for dinner.
It was awesome. Mind, everyone who ate some now has to register their breath as a deadly weapon. :p

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

I want to bake cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gib View Post

Yesterday I baked an almond cake with chocolate buttercream using recipes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World but I made a double layer 9" version. Both sides of the family loved the vegan cake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post

So do I. Maybe those fairie cakes that someone posted? What are they? I keep thinking about those!
I'm too lazy to bake today...but I'd really, really, really like to eat cake!!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post

I made onion focaccia bread. I haven't tried it yet but it smells great.
Uh, oh. Someone was a bad influence on you, wasn't I?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.