VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Red, green, purple, and black best define me.

Red, because it's strong, lively, happy, and an overall feel-good color (I try to make everyone feel good).

Green, because it's soothing, mellow, and connected to nature.

Purple, because it's intense.

Black, because it's the color of night, and I'm very much a night person, even though due to my work schedule, I must inhabit daylight hours more (I really do love blue skies and sunshine, though!).

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I can't put a color to define me, but my favorite is orange -- shades of orange. I love autumnal colors.

There's a color-personality theory or some such thing, but I cannot recall the name of it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Green because I'm a nature girl, and green makes me feel more connected to nature.

Red because I can be a very intense person and I think red is the most intense color (except perhaps neon green?
)

Black & white because I can be naughty
or nice

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm with Strix....orange, and every color of it! Orange and gray. I know it's a weird combination, but gray is just so....cozy.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Bright blue - it's vibrant, bright, attention-seeking, loud, confident and happy. Plus it's the colour of the ocean and I love the ocean and the colour of the sky

·
Registered
701 Posts
orange or blue... (not together)

Orange because it's unexpected and cheery...

Blue because it's classic and always appropriate.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Blue and yellow. I'm rarely caught wearing an outfit that doesn't have at least one of these colors. I wear a lot of black, too, though for no particular reason.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
spa_girl, I have a top that is blue and orange (and looks fabbo too!) I'm not an orange fan but it's a really burnt orange autumnal colour, and a deep sky blue, and I don't know it really works! It definitely got my fiance's attention (when we first met I was wearing that top)...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Red and Blue

Red- It's bold, bright, and cheery! And not as girly as pink! I would say my personality is more red than it would be pink. My brother said it best when he said, "You are a combination of a girl and a guy personality. Just the right spice!" hehehehe.

Blue- It's mysterious, yet gentle, and happy. It's a very deep color if you think about it. (It's my fave!)

I just love bold colors in general.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I love shades of blue and green.

Blue is my favorite color. It feels so peaceful. I love to lay on my back on a sunny day and just stare at the baby blue sky.

Green because it's the color of spring. I love to see the first blades of green grass come up out of the ground or peeking out from underneath the snow. If I could, I would live somewhere really warm, like Florida or Southern California all year just to get away from the cold, snowy New England winters. I like to go ski occasionally and snowy mountains are pretty to look at, but really!

·
Banned
2,807 Posts
black and pink.. because i'm a very serious girly girl. haha. i'm usually wearing either or both.

but red comes close, too. i like red lightbulbs

i don't like blue or brown.. especially in combination. i think the colours you don't like say something about you too. i just don't know what exactly..

·
Registered
0 Posts
Orange.. its loud.. im loud..

Orange is my favourite colour..

Although, I wear mostly black.

No colours define me. I define myself.

I dont like Fuschia pink, but both my duvet cover and mosquito netting surronding my bed are Fuschia,

Which is mind boggling. I have a pink room, with multicoloured fairy lights around it.. Whenever my friends see it for the first time they are shocked, as im not a "pretty" person.

Danny

·
Registered
904 Posts
I like blue, red and purple.

Blue - it's such a calm, peaceful colour and is very emotionally solid

Red - definitely bright, happy and powerful; it makes me think of determination

Purple - to me it's the colour of magical things and everything

I've thought way too much about these colours.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts