VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my favorite vegetarian snacks is red pepper hummus with pretzels. What's yours?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yum! Those all sound good. Do you make chickpea crunchies yourself or are they something you buy at the store?

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

Popcorn, I probably have a bowl a day, and i add all kinds of crazy things to it.
Crazy!!! CRAYYYYYYYYYZY!

I like roasted seaweed.

I don't eat a lot of snacks in general.

I eat meals and that's about it for the most part, or a series of mini meals.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Baby carrots are nature's candy. They're so sweet. Apples with pb is nice as well.

I also bake a bunch of potatoes at one time and will eat them throughout the day. No butter or anything, just snack on them out of hand.

I'll also make homemade tortillas and eat them hot with butter.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Chipotle sweet potato fries (I stick them in the oven, no actual frying) with hummus! Not the healthiest, but it's a yummy treat once in a while.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,077 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan Wannabe View Post

Chipotle sweet potato fries (I stick them in the oven, no actual frying) with hummus! Not the healthiest, but it's a yummy treat once in a while.
Do you mean the Alexia ones? They're actually pretty healthy for you if you look at the label, one serving size is like 30 fries and only 170 calories. I love those things.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,077 Posts
Quote:

Yes!! Love them.
I do too! Have you tried their onion rings or waffle fries? (they have sweet potato waffle fries too, and you can add a bit of chipotle spice and pepper to make them taste like the spicy fries)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Quote:

I do too! Have you tried their onion rings or waffle fries? (they have sweet potato waffle fries too, and you can add a bit of chipotle spice and pepper to make them taste like the spicy fries)
Waffle fries?? Oh my good gawd, I haven't come across them. But my eyes are peeeeeeeled next time I'm food shopping!

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,077 Posts
Quote:

Waffle fries?? Oh my good gawd, I haven't come across them. But my eyes are peeeeeeeled next time I'm food shopping!
*nods vigerously* Sweet potato waffle fries, regular waffle fries, onion rings, normal sweet potato fries and all kinds of other fries

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Quote:

*nods vigerously* Sweet potato waffle fries, regular waffle fries, onion rings, normal sweet potato fries and all kinds of other fries
You are my hero. Clearly, I get waaaay too excited over food.

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.