VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start a thread about what everyone is excited about or lookin forward to in the near future.I know when i get excited for something i just want to yell it out and tell everyone.

Well this is what im excited for right now. Baseball season will be starting soon and we have tickets to an orioles/yankees game in the beginning of april. Yay
And MEN IN BLACK 3 comes out in may!!!!!! Im going to go see it in costume like people do for harry potter

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I have a workout tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Well my birthday is in a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to having a nice vegan meal out in a restaurant.
I'm also looking forward to summer as it will be so much easier to take my dog out with a picnic and visit the parks in Central London.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I'm going on a Yosemite climbing trip in June for my birthday.
We might go to Portland, too.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting over this cold.

And even though it's not for a while, I'm also looking forward to going to the family's annual Passover seder at my aunt's house. I skipped it last year and miss the rituals that go with it (minus the meat), not to mention seeing my relatives again, so that's why.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Ah, my new computer is coming soon, too.

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Business meeting tommorow morning.

I'm on a promise of the biggest contract, by quite a fair measure, I have ever secured as of yet.

And Friday night. I get to see Happy Hippy on Friday night

·
Registered
585 Posts
pancakes on the stove right now. I'm looking forward to that!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I'm looking forward to being the President of the United States of America.

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]I approve this message.[/SPOILER]

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Lots of good things happening right now to look forward to

Looking forward to watching the baby grow. Also looking forward to him reaching SCUBA diving age, even though it's a ways off. I'm already planning the family diving vacation in my head.

French is progressing smoothly and I'm looking forward to being able to hold a fluent conversation.

Looking forward to getting my Canadian work permit (there have been some random delays but it's progressing), cause I've been on vacation long enough, and I hate burning through savings unnecessarily.

·
Not such a Beginner ;)
8,394 Posts
Looking forward to seeing my mom, my sister, her son and his children--tomorrow! So excited! My daughter is making the trip with me.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts