VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I don't understand what the results mean; however, it doesn't look promising:

Your probability coefficient: 4.64136410880123E-05.

You have to meet 21,545 heterosexual males who are between 35 and 45 years old who are living in your state or are willing to move there.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
the soulmate thing is taken out of proportion these days. just because we might have a soulmate out there somewhere doesn't mean we have to be with them. your soulmate could be a 95 year old woman or a 2 year old boy.

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
It says I might have to move.

I'm kind of picky.

adding this... You have to meet 503,317 heterosexual males who are between 28 and 55 years old.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
You have to meet 8,468 heterosexual males who are between 25 and 40 years old who are living in your city or are willing to move there.

They also have to meet these religious requirement(s):

- Buddist/Toaist

- Atheist

- Agnostic

- Spiritual

- Other

Doesn't look good. I think I need to move to California to increase my odds.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Erin_Sword2Sky

Woohoo for you muppet!
Thanks, Erin, but I feel I must share that when I say I've already met my soulmate, I'm talking about my bestest friend in the whole wide world whom I met when I was 1 year old. Apparently there has been some confusion among a few people on the boards in regards to that.

That being said, my boy is really cool and I'm completely head over heels...

·
Registered
0 Posts
No need to take the test for me, I'm lucky enough to have already found my soul mate, better half, love-goddess and all round best friend in the whole world.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
i must really really really be picky, it says i will have to meet over 2 million men to meet my soulmate. I might as well just forget it

I just want a NICE boy!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts