VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love video games but I'm not getting that one and that Grand Theft Auto 3 one has most of it cut out here in Australia because they know keids will just get an adult to buy it so they had to release a special less gruesome version here. I havn't got Grand Theft Auto since its only on PS2 and I have an Xbox and another thing which I saw was an arcade hunting game at the bowling place where we went at the end of the year as a class and everyone was like "Hey Michael play this game" and crap like that because I'm a vegetarian and I get stuff like that all the time mainly because the few YOUNG vegetarians in South Australia. They actually promote eating Red Meat on advertisements on television

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Welcome!

I'm 'into' strategy games, personally. I used to play action games a lot, but I don't know, the recent games aren't that compelling or something.

GTA (any version, have yet to play 3) is a great way of losing tensions, even though it's moderately gruesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.