VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
My sincere Congratulations funkified!!
Whether it was fate or luck or both, it matters not, you did good to have met him again

Keep us updated if you feel like telling us how things progress!
This sounds like one big major relationship of a life time!...

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aw, thanks, guys! i love the happy postive vibes
i havent stopped smiling since yesterday....i justy need to be careful..i tend to rush into things and i just don't want to fantasize over what would be ideal just yet! but i really do have some crazy good feelings...the whole second time meeting thing was just pretty wild. i can't get over it!

he had to do the family thing this morning for easter and i had to drive back to school, but he stopped over before he did the easter thing. and aww..he brought me a cute little stuffed animal duck. some may say hey that's cheesy, but man! i thought it was just plain sweet and thoughtful!

so it was sad to see him go (even though we really only just met!)..but i'll be in town this summer and so will he so we'll see what happens....hopefully he won't decide to move out to cali to do the acting thing, but yes, yes..we will see.

he promised to leave me messages of him singing...so i much anticipate that! ohhhhhhh!!!

sigh...i wish he were here!! thanks again for the nice thoughts, everyone

·
Registered
0 Posts
You are so lucky! If he's really going to leave you a message of him singing.....the feelings must be mutual. All I can say is WOW...this looks to be something awesome yet to come.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Go For It! Before I had ever met my husband Eric, I had a picture of him from his band's record. From the time I was 17, the picture would be in every place I lived, hanging on my wall ( I'm not one of those girly-girls with pictures of guys on her wall- just the one). I thought he was incredible. I ended up moving into a new place and was being introduced to new housemates, and my Eric was one of my new roommates! I was 22 when I moved into that house. We got pregnant a few months later with our son. Now we're both 26 and have the best relationship imaginable. People can't beleive our story when we tell them, it's like something out of a movie. I seriously think if you have a feeling about something, go for it, what's there to loose? It's better to try then be left wondering what could have happened.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that's an awsome story, punk! i'm definitely leaving an open door...i would love to have something work out..but just not gonna get too excited just yet..even though i have that giddy light feeling going on!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Cool Funkified! Sounds great, keep us posted on what happens
It is good to have someone appreciate you after a not-so-good relationship!!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ohh! well, he's called me twice from california now (he's on vacation), so that's a good sign, i would imagine

pant..sigh..this guy is just so freakin nice!

·
Registered
278 Posts
That is an awesome story! Please keep us updated! Two calls is definitely a good sign. If/When he puts out his cd let us know. I want to hear that voice.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
woohoo! i get to see him this weekend
i'm like a little kid - i'm so excited! i talked to him again today (i called him telling him to have a safe trip back east) and we had a good conversation. heh, he was asking when i would be back in town and said, well we're getting together, aren't we? (damn straight, buddy).

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ahhhh! i'm so smitten it's not even funny. but i have a dilema of a sort. (i think i'll just post another thread about that).

anyway, he called me tonight
i had sent him a letter and he got that. heh, i enclosed this picture of the great wall when we were there and put a recent pic of me on it with the whole bubble thought thing. anyway...he appreciated and thought it was funny. now i like the guy even more (it takes a special kind of person to appreciate and 'get' my humor).

he was so appreciative of the letter and it was very sweet...he told me he really wanted to see more of me when i was in town and all this really nice stuff.

he's taking me out to dinner on saturday night when i get back into town (now i have more motivation to pack and finish my exams and essays early!) and dear god. he is just the most thoughtful considerate person (or so far he is, heh)...

i'm really looking forward to seeing him. i have that crazy happy fuzzy feeling gonig on and i just have a really good feeling about 'us.'

i'm going to seattle five days after i get home, actually..and he wasn't too happy about that!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wow! things are going great with us. i spent saturday and sunday with him and...yeah! i'm thinking good things will come of this.

we're going to see a play he directed tonight and my 'rents will be home so he'll get to meet them. (not the meet the parents thing!)...i dont think my mom and dad have much of an idea we're a bit more than friends. ah! but soon they shall.

and he brought me iris(es) - what's the plural of iris anyway? - that was just sweet
(i have a weird thing about guys and flowers).

so that's the update for now...nothing too complain about - other than the fact the man is the most talented person i have ever met and leaves me in awe every time i look at him.. he's one of those people who can play the piano by ear - and wow, simply amazing. i played for ten years and could never do what he does! ahhh...so so nice!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts