VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As there are so many different supplements out there, many of which are not vegetarian, trying to find the right one can be like looking for a needle in a fat burner stack.

That's why I found a pretty good fat burner supplement for vegetarians Click here

·
Registered
4 Posts
In my opinion you have to do exercises to burn unwanted calories. Because intake of supplements may harm your body at some point of your life and it will not do nothing but make you a patient .

·
Registered
1 Posts
run,run,run thats the best way to loose weight. I was using fat burner. Was really good at the beginning, but after 4 days it just stop working. I was hungry all the time. excercise and proper diet will do the work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Taking supplements for weight management is almost definitely a short term solution at best. Ayurveda has excellent wisdom on how to quickly take off unwanted weight (specifically doing the things that pacify Kapha dosha) and if you combine that information with eating raw plant foods it could help you get healthier long term.

·
Vendor
8 Posts
As there are so many different supplements out there, many of which are not vegetarian, trying to find the right one can be like looking for a needle in a fat burner stack.

That's why I found a pretty good fat burner supplement for vegetarians Click here
Have you ever calculated your BMR (basal metabolic rate)?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts