VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for the big announcement.

Most of you probably already know that Saborm and I are in a relationship and last week I went to visit her in person.

To make a long story short, things went really well and I asked her to marry me. She said yes and now we are engaged.

·
Administrator
19,860 Posts
Dammit! This doesn't count! Argh. I've always wanted two people that met on VB to get married. I guess it's kind of ok since you actually "met" while on VB but you had already "known" each other from before. That's ok, I have a feeling a certain someone and someone else won't let me down! Anyway...

Congratulations!

I hope this isn't like the time Kerouac and majake ran off to Vegas.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We will probably live in the Vancouver area (where I am) but it depends where we get jobs.

yes we want kids but not right away.

We want a small ceremony but might not get it. Something not too formal and affordable would be ideal.

We told our family when we saw them in person.

the date we are looking at now is around new years.

It wasn't any fancy proposal. We were sitting together and I asked her. She knew it was coming anyway

·
Registered
0 Posts
Cool a winter wedding! (well i think its winter in your part of the world!)

Hopefully it isnt bad weather though!! (even if it is im sure it will still be perfect!!)

YAY im looking forward to seeing that album already!!

Danny

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.