VeggieBoards banner

Michael. Wank?

• Yes! I Bet Michael Wanks 10 Times a Day!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way! Even Michael Wouldn't Touch... Michael!

• Come on Mikie, You're Being Mean to the Poor Lonely Guy!!

• Well, I don't know about Michael, but I certainly hope that I don't get carpal tunnel... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, we certainly do!!

And what a better way to talk about wanking, then to start with our very own administrator's wanking habits!!

I certainly can't think of one!

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
10? Wow.

My record is like 3... although Ed's done like 6... though he probably wouldn't appreciate me telling you so

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Ah! What a good idea for a thread! We can't very well have this one fall into the abyss, now can we?!

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Now, we certainly can't let the wanking thread fall, now can we?

*Mikie pulls out magically baton and makes everything rise*

For those who weren't around for VB1, the wanking thread was the 'Slut For Power' before that slut knew what power was. Then there was the veggiepocalypse that destroyed our most beloved thread.

This is the most classic thread ever. Look at these names. Teri, Avalon, Ana, Tame, Michael, Ker, Bartmar, Vegankat, Kreeli, IRP, LF, etc. Hard to believe that less than a year and a half ago, that was pretty much everyone here who posted.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
If this doesn't bring Teri out of the woodwork, I don't know what will!

Here's to Teri!! The bestest poster ever! This wank's for you, kid!

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
LOL Michael! I'm thinking oneness just may fit in here perfectly, don't you?

What's the matter, ker?

Alpaca Guy, Teri's (aka spud) one of the originals. She's a lady who's been vegan somewhere around 20 years. I met her in London a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
That's right epski, this thread doesn't take kindly to... spits on the ground ... spankers.

TERI!!! YAYY!!! WELCOME HOME SWEETIE!!

There are so many people here... please stick around and get back into that computer chair 10 hrs a day! What does your doctor really know anyways? Pshh...

Teri, did you see I'm going to Thailand on Thursday? *jumps up and down* I bet they have better vegan food than London.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Hmmm... so tired that I need to go to bed, and my roommates still watching TV! Guess my hands are going to bed lonely tonight...

Well. I guess they can clasp.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.