Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturdays don't realy work for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DeeYahMK, Majake and I were talking about having a welcome party for ErinSword2Sky when she moves here, but she's moving in late October and we can't wait that long. We will still have a dinner for her when she arrives, but want to do something before then, possibly going to the beach and out to dinner on a Saturday. What days work best for everybody???

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sunshinemelissa

DeeYahMK, Majake and I were talking about having a welcome party for ErinSword2Sky when she moves here, but she's moving in late October and we can't wait that long.
I can hardly wait that long myself!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
just so you know washington will very possibly be the annual June gathering.. but having a dinner will be very cool for the local people.. Hope you all have a great time!

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
Yes, Washington in June!!!!

I will definitely be there, tho my dates are still a bit up in the air...

you guys should definitely get together for Erin's welcome party!!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by oneness

just so you know washington will very possibly be the annual June gathering.. but having a dinner will be very cool for the local people.. Hope you all have a great time!
OhMyGosh....seriously???? Why will it be Washington? That would be so super cool

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
those of us who went to atlanta had mentioned seattle and then a couple people mentioned being in that area in june as well, so it seems like a great place to hold it.. but i guess we will find out closer to june..

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, so far every vote is August 30th, looks like that will most likely be the day, so keep it open. I'll keep the poll open a little longer, but I don't forsee the date changing based on how consistent it is. I can't wait to get together.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
chances are this first one will be in Tacoma, as that's where Erin is likely to be moving to... also that's where Melissa and DeeYah are already, and they're kindof organizing it

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.