VeggieBoards banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
i use gladrags and i love them. i have not tried lunapads. aarealskeia and zoe, i have some of the same issues as you, and they have been a real blessing for me. i have a heavy flow and was always worried about leaking, and i got rashes from the wings on plastic pads. but i couldn't use tampons because every time i tried them (many times) they were very uncomfortable and i had serious cramps afterwards.

but gladrags are great!! they are super comfortable and breathable. and i was concerned about having to change them more often than plastic pads, but i actually have to change them less often. they seem to be much more absorbent, to my surprise. i use about two a day, and i only have three regular pads and one overnight. i don't use a soaking bucket, i just wash them as i go.

i have never heard a bad review of well made washable pads from anyone who used mostly pads in the past.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I went to the moon pads website and I came across an item called "The Keeper." I think this coud really work for someone like me who dosen't like bulky pads...I perfer tampons. Has anyone tried "The Keeper."

·
Registered
91 Posts
yes, the keeper is great. i would really suggest getting one. its a little pricey but is definetly worth it.

glad rags and luna pads are hella expensive. holy ****.. they are really over priced. they are soooo easy to make. for women in canada who want to buy pads check out the blood sisters (done know link - do search). they are based in montreal and it would be cheaper cause you wouldnt have to pay in american.

xoxo

41 - 47 of 47 Posts