VeggieBoards banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kia ora,<br><br>
I am a vegan film student about to start shooting a doco about vegan kids.<br><br><br><br>
My aim is to dispell all the myths and fears surrounding the vegan diet and lifestyle ( mainley in the area of bringing up vegan babies) for new vegan mums and dads.<br><br><br><br>
I am looking for Vegan families (and kids even) who may be able to share their struggles and triumphs so far.<br><br><br><br>
I am also going to be filming a vegan birthday party for a 7 year old girl in august and am looking for the perfect party food recipies so if you have a great chocolate or banana cake recipe or sausage rolls etc junkie kids party food. (vegan obviuosly) and you wouldnt mind sharing them PLEASE contact me .<br><br><br><br>
I am also publishing a recipe booklet along with the video. So if you are a great vegan cook and are happy to let other families use your recipes it would be fab to use it in the accompanying booklet.<br><br><br><br>
Unfortunately I will not be able to pay for any recipes given , as the productin of the video is going to bust me financially alone. however i will certainly place the name of the familie beside the recipe and will thank those involved in the acknowledgemnts section.<br><br><br><br>
If you are a veggie couple who have concerns about enforcing the vegan diet on children or even feel that bringing up a child vegan is cruel , I would love to hear from you also, as this will help me to ensure that i address and answer all of the reservations and worries that alot of people have.<br><br><br><br>
also if anyone here is from london or europe and would be happy to be filmed then please contact me asap.<br><br>
you can email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br><br>
or of course just talk to me here.<br><br><br><br>
Ka kete<br><br>
Thanks alot cassx<br><br><br><br><span style="color:#008000;">wanted vegan mums dads and kids</span>

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Hi, I'm a mom of a 3yr old son. My husband son and I are all vegan. I always have a huge vegan birthday party for my son with sooo much food. This is my recipe for stuffed shells, that always is the first to go-<br><br><br><br>
Stuffed Shells<br><br><br><br>
1 lb firm tofu-mashed<br><br>
1/2 C vegenaise or other vegan mayonaise<br><br>
2 tsp garlic powder<br><br>
1 tsp salt<br><br>
1/2 lb fresh spinach, washed, and chopped<br><br>
3 (or more) cloves garlic<br><br>
1/3 C marinated mushrooms-chopped<br><br>
1 6 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts-drained and chopped<br><br>
1/3 C nutritional yeast parmesean (blended mix of nutritional yeast, almonds and salt)<br><br><br><br>
about 30-40 stuffing shells, cooked<br><br>
1 jar marinara sauce<br><br><br><br>
In a large bowl, combine tofu, vegenaise garlic powder, salt, marinated mushrooms, artichokes, and vegan parmesean.<br><br><br><br>
Saute spinach and garlic cloves together for a few minutes, add to tofu mixture<br><br><br><br>
Preheat oven to 350*<br><br>
In a 9x13" pan, put a layer of sauce on the bottom.<br><br>
Stuff cooked shells with tofu mixture and put in the pan, cover with remaining sauce. Sprinke a little vegan parm on the top of the shells. Cover with foil and bake for about 1/2 hour.<br><br><br><br>
This is everyone's favorite dish. Our omni friends were more then impressed. People fight over the last shells in the pan.<br><br><br><br>
Good luck with your film, I'm interested to learn more about it!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Im gonna try out your recipe tonight im having some girlfriends over for a movie and a meal. so ill post you tomorrow with the results, i have a tendancy to foregt about food and leave it in the oven to burn so fingers croseed it works out.<br><br>
Punk mummy - id love to ask you loads more questions, can i send you out a questionaire Iv made up for all the vegan families im interviewing? If you dont want to post your physical address onn the net my private email is <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>. thanks for your suppport. cheers-cass

·
Banned
0 Posts
Have you tried Arbonne's Baby Care products??? They are great for babys as well as school age kids.<br><br><br><br>
They are all vegan certified ~ Skin care, baby care, nutrition and vitamins. No testing on animals!!!<br><br><br><br>
You can also get 35%-80% off when you sign on for $29 your first year and $15 next year!!!<br><br><br><br>
Arbonne's skin care is great for all skin types and I love their vitamins.<br><br><br><br>
Take a look for yourself.<br><br><br><br>
My website is melaniecamargo.myarbonne.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts