VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was posted in a group on FB......please listen to them if you have time. she also has a 2 DVD set she sells, but this is an overview...

If you've ever thought about the risks with vaccines, as in miscarriages, amongst many other side effects, it's also deadly, and banned in Europe and Asia (H1N1). this is worth listening to!

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbs_9...eature=related
part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss6kN...eature=related
part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcRsD...eature=related

·
Registered
379 Posts
I've often wondered why many vaccines and other medicines are banned in other countries but legal in the US. All you have to do is follow the money. It's very sad.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Getting the flu is also deadly...

·
Registered
379 Posts
To elderly people with other health issues and infants with weak immune systems. Or perhaps the strains keep changing due to the overuse of vaccines and antibiotics in our society. Do some research, you might be surprised! I promise promise promise promise!!!! :)

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can be, but not usually for healthy people with working immune systems. Older people and young children, or immune compromised folks are at a greater risk.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
My immune system is fine and dandy. But the flu is still deadly for me. Sorry, I'm not on the vaccine=bad bandwagon.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dr Oz is pushing the Gardisil vaccine on his FB page today, and you should see the negative comments and people themselves or their children who have had adverse effects from it.

According to the CDC, there are now 71 deaths and nearly 21000 adverse reactions reported on VAERS.

I'm not completely anti vaccine, but this is one that is really iffy, if you ask me. The Pharma companies are still not changing the formulation to be safer than it has been.

As far as the flu vaccine, again, it is an optional vaccine. There are certain groups that maybe should get it. As a nurse with an immunocompromised patient load, I have to give it, but wish people were more informed.

Which is the point of why I posted the links...people need to be informed and then make a decision for themselves. Just realize, Pharmaceutical companies have a much larger agenda, then to protect you or any of us as a society.

Just look at all of the class action lawsuit ads on TV for supposidly "safe" medications that have been on the market for awhile. Even now, there is one for all of the ostoporosis drugs like Fossimax, because they now know that they cause cardiac events, and the other one, is SSRI drugs being used during pregnancy, because they are causing birth defects and other problems in children.

that's the "point" of animal testing, to determine side effects and problems, since they can't test on real pregnant women, but animals are not people, so their data is not thoroughly accurate, but they've injured all the animals in the testing process, THEN find out...geeze, sorry, for all of the people who got injured taking our medications/vaccines.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nera View Post

To elderly people with other health issues and infants with weak immune systems. Or perhaps the strains keep changing due to the overuse of vaccines and antibiotics in our society. Do some research, you might be surprised! I promise promise promise promise!!!! :)
The overuse of antibiotics isn't because people are using them when they're not sick or when people don't finish their full prescription. The overuse of antibiotics is due to factory farming. They're giving animals antibiotics as a preventative measure to ward off disease due to overcrowding.
See this for more: http://www.saveantibiotics.org/

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photojess View Post

Dr Oz is pushing the Gardisil vaccine on his FB page today, and you should see the negative comments and people themselves or their children who have had adverse effects from it.

According to the CDC, there are now 71 deaths and nearly 21000 adverse reactions reported on VAERS.

I'm not completely anti vaccine, but this is one that is really iffy, if you ask me. The Pharma companies are still not changing the formulation to be safer than it has been.

As far as the flu vaccine, again, it is an optional vaccine. There are certain groups that maybe should get it. As a nurse with an immunocompromised patient load, I have to give it, but wish people were more informed.

Which is the point of why I posted the links...people need to be informed and then make a decision for themselves. Just realize, Pharmaceutical companies have a much larger agenda, then to protect you or any of us as a society.

Just look at all of the class action lawsuit ads on TV for supposidly "safe" medications that have been on the market for awhile. Even now, there is one for all of the ostoporosis drugs like Fossimax, because they now know that they cause cardiac events, and the other one, is SSRI drugs being used during pregnancy, because they are causing birth defects and other problems in children.

that's the "point" of animal testing, to determine side effects and problems, since they can't test on real pregnant women, but animals are not people, so their data is not thoroughly accurate, but they've injured all the animals in the testing process, THEN find out...geeze, sorry, for all of the people who got injured taking our medications/vaccines.
Oh, I won't touch Gardasil. And I'm with you on the medications. I no longer take the cocktail I was being prescribed. They are beyond dangerous, and the side effects are horrific.

·
Registered
105 Posts
This site says:

Quote:
- In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk, who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961.

- In 1978, a survey of 30 States in the US revealed that more than half of the children who contracted measles had been adequately vaccinated. (The People`s Doctor, Dr R Mendelsohn)

In the USA, the cost of a single DPT shot had risen from 11 cents in 1982 to $11.40 in 1987. The manufacturers of the vaccine were putting aside $8 per shot to cover legal costs and damages they were paying out to parents of brain damaged children and children who died after vaccination. (The Vine, Issue 7, January 1994, Nambour, Qld)

- On November 2nd, 2000, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) announced that its members voted at their 57th annual meeting in St Louis to pass a resolution calling for an end to mandatory childhood vaccines. The resolution passed without a single "no" vote. (Report by Michael Devitt)

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Quote:

This is my feeling too. I am not completely anti all vaccines, just unnecessary vax and over vaccination. And I think what is necessary depends on each person (or pet.) It's not one size fits all.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post

This is my feeling too. I am not completely anti all vaccines, just unnecessary vax and over vaccination. And I think what is necessary depends on each person (or pet.) It's not one size fits all.
That's where I stand too.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no, I"m not anti all vaccines either....I'm still trying to figure out where I stand with ALL of the childhood vaccines...it's true that we have eradicated specific illnesses because of vaccines, and if the majority of kids were to not be vaccinated, then we'd stand a good chance of having illnesses return. My kids are older now, and they had all of their shots without any problems, but there are still plenty of adverse reactions out there.

I just wish the Pharma companies could make these vaccines safe!

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
I'm glad I'm not a kid now and don't intend to have kids. They get way more vaccines than I did as a kid. I don't believe in vaccinating for something that's not likely to be dangerous for your average child/person. Eradicating smallpox and polio was a good thing but I don't think all kids need the chickenpox vaccine or the flu vaccine, for example. I read a while back about some study showed that having chickenpox was protective against certain types of cancer, but it's been so long I can't possibly find a link to it now. Who knows, maybe that proved not to be true but it's something to think about. I also don't think it's a good idea to give all the vaccinations at the same time. Too much dumped on a tiny immune system at once.

It seems any doctor I've heard raising concerns about vaccines is a neurologist. This is true for the one I heard on TV years ago who said there could be interactions with all the vaccines being given together instead of a more spread out schedule, as well as a couple I know of locally that don't recommend Gardasil and one locally who is anti flu vax for those not at high risk. Maybe that's because a lot of vaccine side effects can be neurological and while they may be rare, if they occur a neurologist is the one who sees them.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think you're right....it's the neurologists who end up seeing them after the adverse reactions, or even the kids with spectrum disorders. I know the big study got debunked yrs ago about vaccines causing autism....but frankly, I don't think they can be discounted....and I have no proof of that, it's just that we've done something in the last 20 yrs for the Autism rates to go from 1:1000 to 1:110. I think food, preservatives, colorants, BPAs in plastics, vaccines, all play some sort of responsibility...we're damaging so many kids before they even have a chance.

here's an older article that the chickenpox vaccine may up the chance of having shingles as an elderly person. http://drtenpenny.com/chickenpox_elderly.aspx

also, from Natural news: study shows that only 1.5/100 are protected from the flu vaccine,not the 60% as previously told http://www.naturalnews.com/033998_in...ctiveness.html

and if you need any more convincing on why NOT to use Gardisil...read this article! http://www.naturalnews.com/033585_Ga...amination.html

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Quote:

can be, but not usually for healthy people with working immune systems. Older people and young children, or immune compromised folks are at a greater risk.
I'm afraid you're mistaken. Read about cytokine storm and the deaths from the 1918 flu pandemic and avian flu (H5N1).

I got my flu shot just the other day. There's no doubt there are risks and benefits to everything in medicine, but in this case the risks are extremely rare and less than the risks of getting the actual flu (and spreading it to other, more vulnerable populations who may not be vaccinated).

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thank you for that information.....I wasn't aware of all of that, and I'm sure the general public isn't either.....I did a search for the cytokine storm, and this website was very informative, http://www.cytokinestorm.com/. up until 2009, we hadn't had a major issue in 40 yrs, with avian flus.

I'll keep that in mind for sure....but it goes back again....why can't Pharma make or make sure the vaccines are SAFE!?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Quote:

thank you for that information.....I wasn't aware of all of that, and I'm sure the general public isn't either.....
Cytokine storm was in the news quite a bit a few years ago, particularly in overly sensationalized news broadcasts. Notice the pendulum swing from "Don't get the flu, it'll kill you!" to "Don't get the flu vaccine, it'll kill you!"

1 - 20 of 301 Posts