VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hy, I want to introduce myself, hoping to get some contact here, just found this board at google

living in paris, 28 years old, vegan since about 15 years and looking for other vegetarian, vegan, macrobiotic contacts all over the world

i tried to chat, but if it wasn't a computer proplem, i guess, noone was online.

could someone explane me a bit, how to meet people here, where to go etc...???

thank you!

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Well the best way is to look for discussions that interest you and take part. It may take a while but people will learn who you are. Also, to stand out you may want to add a picture under your name. You can find instructions here...

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...?threadid=4439

The chat room is a bit buggy sometimes. You may want to download mIRC and connect that way, it's usually pretty stable. Instructions can be found here...

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...?threadid=3699

If you see someone you have something in common with you can also send them a private message. That's probably the easiest way to make new friends here.

Good luck! If you need help with anything just let me know, I hope you enjoy it here!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Salut!

Lots of cool veg*ns here you won't be disappointed!

I'm a raw foodist - macrobiotics includes a lot of raw foods, right?

Later... just stick around and post often!

p.s. I'm a European living in the US!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay, all that sound really good,

oatmeal, macros to usually avoid too much of raw food, but i'm quite paranoid to be identified as a macro or raw or vegan or whatever, love the universal philosophy that macrobiotics offers to us, actually just the old wisdom, but makes lot of stuff better understandable

where are you coming from in europe?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
oh yeah now i remember - it's the other way around... macros eat a lot of cooked grains - pardon

i'm with you with the label thing - not much into them myself....

i'm from hungary! ever been there? i've been to france a few times... (riviera).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oatmeal, does ist work with pm? i tried to send you one

thanks for the link to marie line, good to now that there are other vegans in france, hard to believe sometimes

its absolutely as she said, you are seen as an extraterrestrian here

1 - 20 of 24 Posts