VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this the other day. Pretty good, pretty much tastes like I remember Silk Nog tasting- haven't gotten this year, so don't remember exactly. It would be interesting to do a side by side taste taste. The best part about this is that it comes in an aseptic carton so you can stock up and have yummy nog all year.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I love this stuff, it's awesome!!!! I used to buy the silk nog & freeze it so I could drink it in March. Now I don't have to. Waahhhooooooey. Gotta love Vitasoy!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
i'd like to try it too, but I've never seen it anywhere; not at TJs, Whole Foods, not even any HFS's in Philly.. maybe it's a regional thing. Oh well, got my Silk Nog anyway.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I prefer Silk Nog, but I buy this one too. It's cheaper and easier to find. Have you seen the new Chocolate Peppermint flavor. It's really good.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelena View Post

I prefer Silk Nog, but I buy this one too. It's cheaper and easier to find. Have you seen the new Chocolate Peppermint flavor. It's really good.

Are you kidding me, chocolate peppermint???

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katt Fink View Post

i'd like to try it too, but I've never seen it anywhere; not at TJs, Whole Foods, not even any HFS's in Philly.. maybe it's a regional thing. Oh well, got my Silk Nog anyway.
I'm outside Philly in West Chester, we have it in one of our local hfs. I'm sure any place that carries Vitasoy could order it in for you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hmm... I just about bought a carton of this but went with the Chocolate Peppermint instead. I can't open it yet though.... I only have one carton and it needs to last at least midway through December.

I really should've bought a bunch of them while I was at the co-op (which is three hours away).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts