VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Silk brand soy milk has plenty of it, and I always drink at least 2 cups per day. Plus I think there's some in my multivitamin, and in some of the other foods I eat.

--Fromper

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Since you posted this in the vegetarian discussion forum, I usually get my B12 from dairy and eggs. I also take a multivitamin containing B12, and occasionally have fortified foods.

·
Registered
379 Posts
well technically speaking you can get b12 from vegetables; however, it takes a special type of soil in which they have to be grown in. i get my b12 from a vitamin

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just reading a few minutes ago that many vegetables/fruits naturally have B12 but they're washed away during processing. That stinks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post

I was just reading a few minutes ago that many vegetables/fruits naturally have B12 but they're washed away during processing. That stinks.
grow your own and that wont be a problem

·
Registered
130 Posts
We use Nutritional Yeast. A tablespoon suppodedly has 120% of your daily B12 requirements. It vaguely tastes like cheese - so we stir into warmed salsa for chipdip. We sprinkle it on pizza.

Its cheap and can be purchased in the health food department of your grocery store.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
My Rhino Gummi vitamins. They're deliciously vegan
Plus, it's like getting my favorite snack in the morning. I miss the taste of gummi bears. The veggie ones aren't really good.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple_Blossem View Post

We use Nutritional Yeast. A tablespoon suppodedly has 120% of your daily B12 requirements. It vaguely tastes like cheese - so we stir into warmed salsa for chipdip. We sprinkle it on pizza.

Its cheap and can be purchased in the health food department of your grocery store.
Wow! Is this true?!?! I started my B12 vitamin 5 days ago and it's upsetting my belly and sending me to the toilet
So I have to find other sources, soy milk isn't an option though as I'm soy intolerant but I love my nut. yeast (and mine's fortified although the packet doesn't say how much).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts