VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't tried this stuff,hitch up your sleigh and race to your nearest

Whole Foods or whatever and get some ! We had it served warm with

vegan peppermint biscotti for dipping;best hot chocolate I've ever had.

From what I understand, it's only available during the holidays,so hurry!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Sounds yummy, too bad there's no whole foods store here and I'm not into cross country trips for grocery shopping. Does anyne else sell it?.

·
Registered
0 Posts
OMG....I sooo agree my fiancee found it at whole foods for me along with some other veggie goodies....its a great product and i wish it was available all year long.

·
Registered
294 Posts
So. Good. My whole carton's gone now (and I'm the only one who drinks it), and I got it at a co-op 3 hours away. I must find another source! (But I doubt I will.)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I loved it! I brought it to my church's youth group christmas party and many people told me that it was very good (and I don't attend a vegan-friendly church). If it was cheaper, I would stock up on it, but I guess it'll just have to be a holiday treat.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I actually found it at Wegman's (never saw it @ my WF). It is quite scrummy! Too bad I opened it to try a cup and completely forgot about it and had to throw it away a week and a half later... maybe they still have some left over.

I also bought a box of Holly Nog the same night, which I haven't even opened yet... maybe I'll remember to get around to tasting it tonight... I hope I can still find some Silk Nog (just in case the Holly Nog doesn't quite match up) because I did the same with that as the peppermint chocolate... stupid wasteful me...

·
Registered
57 Posts
i like the choco-mint soymilk too, so it was nice to discover that adding a drop or two of peppermint extract to their regular chocolate flavour (or to any other brand's so long as it's nice) recreates it perfectly.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thephnee View Post

i like the choco-mint soymilk too, so it was nice to discover that adding a drop or two of peppermint extract to their regular chocolate flavour (or to any other brand's so long as it's nice) recreates it perfectly.
aaah, this is good to know

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I love this stuff so much.

I think I'm going to have to check to see if they have anymore to stock up before they run out, but it's good to know about the peppermint extract too.

(although I don't bake, so I don't have any in the house. Maybe I should steal a few drops from my dad's house!)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
I finally found a place that carries it, Wild oats in Williamstown MA had some, they no longer do because I bought both containers they had left.

I never found it at either Price chopper or Hannaford and the grocery store mentioned by the OP isn't around here.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I bought two boxes of it and it is good. I do agree that adding some pepermint extract will give it a little more minty taste.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
Adding Peppermint Schnapps to any good chocolate soy or almond milk is by far the most tasty way to celebrate during (and long after) the Holidays....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts