VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
if you do google searches for vegan or veg vitamix recipes online, you'll find lots of little places that have them posted, but won't be affiliated with VM. I found good smoothie and soup recipes that way for it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I bought a Vita Mix several months ago and love it! The cookbook that came with mine was very nice, I thought. It's a great starting point, though as Photojess said, Google will certainly be your friend as you have fun with your new machine.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanocobalamin View Post

If you aren't into smoothies or vegetable juice is there any reason to get a Vita Mix?
People also use them to make soups, salsas, spreads, nut butters, etc. I just used my blender the other day to make lemon bars.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanocobalamin View Post

If you aren't into smoothies or vegetable juice is there any reason to get a Vita Mix?
You can put frozen fruit in them and make something like ice cream. They also make salsa, guacamole and super smooth hummus. I've had mine for months and I use it every day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carley View Post

I am buying a vitamix in a few days, but I want to see recipes. Where's the best place to find recipes?
I'm so envious!
I've wanted one for a long time, but caught a demo earlier this year (and enjoyed many tasty samples) and I am now completely sold. The sales guy had a Whole Foods Cookbook (I don't believe it is affiliated with the grocery store) that you may be able to find on their website. Here's a link as well to recipes from Vitamix: http://www.vitamix.com/recipes/.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.