VeggieBoards banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying a vitamix in a few days, but I want to see recipes. Where's the best place to find recipes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>Carley</strong> <a href="/forum/post/2876430"><img alt="View Post" class="inlineimg" src="/img/forum/go_quote.gif" style=""></a><br><br>
I am buying a vitamix in a few days, but I want to see recipes. Where's the best place to find recipes?</div>
</div>
<br>
I watched a video about how to make vegan nutella in a Vitamix. Let me see if I can find it.<br><br><a href="http://www.thebestblender.com/vita-mix-recipes/" target="_blank">http://www.thebestblender.com/vita-mix-recipes/</a><br><br><a href="http://www.vitamix.com/household/products/super5000/maxnut.asp?002=2180404&004=2084302083&005=1672371315&006=7248774003&007=Search&008=&gclid=CI3VzvDuu6gCFQE2gwodu2-jDg" target="_blank">http://www.vitamix.com/household/pro...FQE2gwodu2-jDg</a><br><br>
The Vitamix Facebook page has recipes too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,423 Posts
if you do google searches for vegan or veg vitamix recipes online, you'll find lots of little places that have them posted, but won't be affiliated with VM. I found good smoothie and soup recipes that way for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
I bought a Vita Mix several months ago and love it! The cookbook that came with mine was very nice, I thought. It's a great starting point, though as Photojess said, Google will certainly be your friend as you have fun with your new machine. <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="/images/smilies/smiley.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title=":)">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>cyanocobalamin</strong> <a href="/forum/post/2881559"><img alt="View Post" class="inlineimg" src="/img/forum/go_quote.gif" style=""></a><br><br>
If you aren't into smoothies or vegetable juice is there any reason to get a Vita Mix?</div>
</div>
<br>
People also use them to make soups, salsas, spreads, nut butters, etc. I just used my blender the other day to make lemon bars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,262 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>cyanocobalamin</strong> <a href="/forum/post/2881559"><img alt="View Post" class="inlineimg" src="/img/forum/go_quote.gif" style=""></a><br><br>
If you aren't into smoothies or vegetable juice is there any reason to get a Vita Mix?</div>
</div>
<br>
You can put frozen fruit in them and make something like ice cream. They also make salsa, guacamole and super smooth hummus. I've had mine for months and I use it every day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>Carley</strong> <a href="/forum/post/2876430"><img alt="View Post" class="inlineimg" src="/img/forum/go_quote.gif" style=""></a><br><br>
I am buying a vitamix in a few days, but I want to see recipes. Where's the best place to find recipes?</div>
</div>
<br>
I'm so envious! <img alt="" class="inlineimg" src="/images/smilies/wink3.gif" style="border:0px solid;" title=";)"> I've wanted one for a long time, but caught a demo earlier this year (and enjoyed many tasty samples) and I am now completely sold. The sales guy had a Whole Foods Cookbook (I don't believe it is affiliated with the grocery store) that you may be able to find on their website. Here's a link as well to recipes from Vitamix: <a href="http://www.vitamix.com/recipes/" target="_blank">http://www.vitamix.com/recipes/</a>.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top