VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
so much anger from both sides...

this is interesting:

The Westboro Satanistic Church lady gets pwned by a fox news reporter quoting scripture. She gets kind of riled as well, but it's crazy how the Westboro lady calls the reporter a bimbo right after she quotes ". . . and perverted speech I hate."

http://www.break.com/index/crazyfox20.html

It's so disheartening to see someone misrepresent the love of God in such a way. We should pray for her heart to be softened... because surely these are the acts of the devil, for

"1Jo 3:10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother. "

"1Jo 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. "

"1Jo 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. "

"1Pe 3:8 Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. "

...and so on so forth.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

so much anger from both sides...

this is interesting:

The Westboro Satanistic Church lady gets pwned by a fox news reporter quoting scripture. She gets kind of riled as well, but it's crazy how the Westboro lady calls the reporter a bimbo right after she quotes ". . . and perverted speech I hate."

http://www.break.com/index/crazyfox20.html

It's so disheartening to see someone misrepresent the love of God in such a way. We should pray for her heart to be softened... because surely these are the acts of the devil, for

"1Jo 3:10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother. "

"1Jo 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. "

"1Jo 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. "

"1Pe 3:8 Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. "

...and so on so forth.
That woman is sick and so scary! wow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.