VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE, if you are planning to either live here in Jacksonville, Florida or even visit or just pass thru, DO NOT listen to PLANET RADIO 93.3. About 1 year ago on the "Bubba the LoveSponge" morning radio show they slaughtered a LIVE pig on the radio. You may have seen him go to court(thanks to animal rights groups!
), but basically all he got was a slap on the wrist.
He is still on the radio. Since that horible
broadcast I have no listened to them since, even though they are the only "alternative" rock station in town. I can't believe this town would support someone doing that. So PLEASE DON"T LISTEN! Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I can't stand Bubba the Love Sponge and have not listened to 93.3 since he came on the air. I can't believe that people actually listen to him. He totally disgusts me.

Niki

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't you know killing a pig on a national radio show was cool? I hoped the [email protected]@rd gets slaughtered in front of a bunch of people myself.
Whew now I feel a little better. No he is still on the air because we here in Jacksonville Fl, are a bunch o hicks an killin is cool. NOT. ANyways.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
He is on 98 rock in the moringss now in Tampa. I dispise him. How can people listen to such nastyness when they first wake up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts