VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I don't have the ability to implement this idea where I am currently living, but I would definitely do this when I own my own home someday.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Oh... I really, really like this idea. I think I have just the place to put one or two. Maybe I'll get it set up next month... snowed today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really like this idea- especially along our yard's perimeter fence. The soil out here is really not good for growing anything but is one of the few areas that gets a lot of sun. A few of these pallet beds would be a perfect use of that area.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ohhh, I love that! That would be perfect for spices, I can see mounting one of those on my back deck. Then fresh spices would be accessible from my kitchen door. Ummm, can't you see it? Basil, oregano, parsley, tyme, and anything else I can find! Combine that with the tomatoes from the garden in the back yard, best spaghetti sauce ever. UMMMM.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Planting in HT pallets and it is perfect raised bed- straight rows and easy to control weeds. Placed pallets on top of layer of newspapers- after scraping weeds/grass down.

Will load some pics next- things are popping as well as the seedlings I placed in the pallets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts